March 2, 2010

Howdy Ya'll!

I am happy to say that I found a new craft that I wasn't scared of, and I tried it! I read the tutorial for freezer paper stenciling at MADE (see sidebar) and it seemed easy and exciting. My first idea for a shirt was a little more elaborate so I chose a simpler idea and I think it turned out so cute and funny. I have wanted to try screen printing for a while, but it has so many steps and parts that could go wrong and I'm just a weenie. But freezer paper stenciling is practically fool-proof, so I'm golden!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was the only way I could get a front picture of Sully wearing the shirt!

So if you have any desire to freezer paper stencil something (or a lot of things) you should go over to the MADE blog and look at her tutorial. Plus I totally fell in love with her blog because she dedicated the whole month of February to boy only crafts (swoon).

No comments: